Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week 6 EOC: me times 3

Personal care products Suave deodorant, Curious perfume, and Cherry Blossom lotion.



Suave deodorant: I like it because it works really well for my body type and it has a fresh scent. its inexpensive and still gets the job done.
The market group for this product I believe is a range from teen girls to young adult women who either works or lives a semi active lifestyle.

"Through market segmentation, companies divide large, heterogeneous markets into smaller segments that can be reached more efficiently and effectively with products and services that match their unique needs."  - Page 177


Curious perfume: I like the smell and how long it lasts.
I believe the marketing range for this product is teen girls who want to impress the guys at school or go out and party and smell attractive and inciting.


Some companies use age and life-cycle segmentation, offering different products or using different marketing approaches for different age and life-cycle groups.  - Page  178


Cherry Blossom lotion: I like the smell of the lotion and how it feels on my skin. There isn't a sticky residue or any clumps. it smooths onto my skin and leaves my skin feeling fresh.
The target market for this product I believe is for teen girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment