Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


I am an up and coming professional photographer.  I love to capture emotion and interest in a photograph. Photography has been a hobby and a passion for me since I was younger. Every new photograph brings something new.  Whether I’m outdoors or indoors there is a moment to capture in time.  Being in nature is one of my favorite past times and I enjoy shooting in outdoor locations. I like to manipulate the natural light and properly use the natural landscapes around me to make a photograph that means something to me and that shows the beauty of life around us that sometimes is unappreciated. I like to let the land speak to me and let that guide me in what direction I go when shooting. Taking a photograph isn’t as easy as simply pushing a button. There’s skill involved and I love to learn new ways on how to use my skills and better myself as a photographer. Each photo has a story, or a point of view. Sometimes the hidden meaning is the main focal point and you have to read into the photograph itself to determine what you think the photo is supposed to mean. Other times there isn’t a meaning it was simply a moment captured in time at the right moment that leaves a mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment